"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not so good at this...

Clearly I am not that best at this blogging thing. I log on and check out all of my friends but I never have anything to really write about. I will make an effort to be better so I can keep in touch with people I normally am not with. So I have made the decision.... I am HITTIN' THE BOOKS AGAIN! I have decided to start another program. I know, I know... I just finished my MBA July 2008 and I am already wanting to start another program. I figure this is the time to focus on me and become the best I can be. I will be starting the MAED (Masters of Education/ Adult Education and Training Program) It should take me about 16 months or so. Hopefully I can finish it a little shorter like I did with my last degree. Wish me luck! A...B...C it's easy as 1...2...3

1 comment:

  1. Lady wow look at you. I do miss you so much. I am so sorry things got so crazy...nasty. How are you...I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete