"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My very own Home Makeover!

I finally grab the memory card from my roommate who documented our week of remodeling on my new house. We still haven't taken the "after pictures" but those will be coming very soon. I still have a rug to buy and have a few pictures to hang before I take the afters, but it is quite the difference. Here are some fun shots of us tearing out the UGLY carpet and tile. This project of removing all the flooring was not as nearly as horrible as I had imagined. Thanks to my GREAT friends and family who came to help me with this massive project.
THANK YOU AGAIN!
A lot of smiles during this project!
Lindsey & Erica painting bead board for the kitchen! Which turned out to my favorite wall in the house!
This would be me draining out the water so they boys could pull the toliet! Not the most glamourous job, but someone had to do it!
Here is a preview of some of the befores.... This is the nasty blue wall that was in my bedroom. Needless to say this wall is gone!
More to come very soon! All I can say, is that I am so glad that I am done with all of the big projects here at the house. Just have to finish the last few so I can relax and not feel quilty! Thanks again for everyone that helped me. I couldn't have done it without you!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the after shots. I am sure it looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete