The BEST part of summer has come! Cassia West Denton is back in UTAH! For anyone that knows me usually knows Cass, but if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting her in person you have heard lots and lots about her! I flew up to Washington to have a fun road trip back with Cass, Baby Gage and Indie. It was quite the adventure. Anytime "Cass & Mo" are together a good time will be had! We listened to Twilight, old favorite songs and talked about everything possible. We were able to pack up here apartment and put it all in her car! Pretty impressive. Okay, maybe not all of it... but what we couldn't fit her neighbor got or was taken to the dumpster. As you can see from the picture below there is not a lot of spare room. We would roll down the back windows to put our purses in! :)

Cass was such a good sport during the entire drive considerly her husband was just deployed for a year and she is 7 months prego!

Before hitting the road we stopped by Pike's Market in Settle, Washington. Such a fun city!

All in all, we had a great time and I am so excited Cassie has decided to spend her year away from Ty in Utah. (Yes, I am incredible selfish when it comes to spending time with this girl!) Glad that the drive is done. I think we both underestimated the amount of time it would take us. With all the stops it took us just under 24 hours. A long time for a person not growing a baby in their belly much less a person who's "bun in the oven" is almost done! Washington is such a beautiful place. I can't wait to go back and visit Cass, Ty and Baby Gage when they return.
Welcome back to Utah, Cassia! So happy that you are back!
No comments:
Post a Comment