Yes, I know. My nerd flag is flying high right now. Because I should be in bed sleeping instead of posting this. Seeing this poster makes me very excited for the upcoming movie! Out of the entire series New Moon was my least favorite; probably largely due to the fact that I am the captain for TEAM EDWARD fans! However, the Volturi makes this book. It was by far my favorite part of the book when they are in Italy facing the Volturi. Classic vampire meets teenage vampire love!
Until, November 20th.
PS. I know I am a big geek for posting this... and Amy I completely BLAME you for it!
You are not a geek. I am excited too, and I am not a geek :)
ReplyDeleteWHATEVER! I couldn't even get you to look at the time...no matter how I begged you. I haven't even seen the poster. I am super excited too. Don't feel like a geek. Most of the female population is super excited about this whether they are willing to admit it out loud or not.....I am so going. Baby girl will be home with daddy that night.
ReplyDelete