"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Step into Christmas

I can't believe that another Christmas has come and gone. I have to wait another 12 months to rock out to my favorite Elton John Christmas song, make gingerbread houses, see the lights at temple square, sing Christmas songs in church, play games with my family all Christmas eve night, search everywhere for the perfect gift and remember the true meaning of Christmas. I love everything about the Christmas season. Specifically spending time up in Layton with my family. My Dad every Christmas morning cooks a killer breakfast, this year was no exception.
Here is me and Miss Hadley Mae waiting to see what Santa had brought us! What would Christmas Eve be without getting new PJ's?
Here is Julie and Baby Christiana!


Christmas was absolutely wonderful. I was spoiled. I never thought I would reach the point in my life that I would be excited to get stuff for my house. But I did. That makes me feel really old. Christmas brought me many wonderful thing. I will be a cooking and cleaning machine in style and if anything breaks I will have my tools and drill to fix it.
I am so grateful for my family. They are such wonderful people and I don't know how I got so lucky to have three of the most amazing sisters and the two BEST parents in the world. I feel truly blessed everyday to have them as my own. Thanks for an amazing Christmas! Love you!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. uh hem, who wears make up, mind you, FRESH make-up christmas morning??

    ReplyDelete