"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Spring and Tonight we went to a Fling!

Tonight, Natalie, Julie and I sang for my Grandma's Spring Fling 40's night. (Still not sure how you got out of it Jennifer) It was really fun to perform again and be with my sisters. The night got better when the dance started and my family hit the dance floor. I love when my whole family is out there dancing the night away!

What a handsome man! We love our Papa so much!
Oh! My silly girls. All they wanted to do is funny pictures!
My little Sophia just got accepted to a Charter School this week! We are so excited for her. But I can't believe my baby girl will be in Kindergarten. She did promise me that she would always be my baby girl, no matter what grade or how big she is. So sweet!

The lady of the night, our sweet Grandma! She played the piano like nobody's business.
Pretty sure this is the BEST family picture we have ever taken!
It wouldn't be a night without a face like this from my old man.
The Best ladies out on the dance floor
It was such a fun night with the family. I forget what a great time we have with each other on the dance floor. Until the next Spring Fling!

4 comments:

  1. So cute Mo! What a beautiful family you belong to. I'm so jealous actually that you can and do perform with your sisters. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies look so great. How fun! I miss you lady! If you like the headband and want one...give me a measurement and I can make one for you!!! (Let me tell you a little secret...they are super easy to make).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies are too dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures!!! You are all darling! What fun sisters. It was good having you over the other night! We need to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete