"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Saving the best for last...

Hooray! It's Jennifer's birthday! The last 2 weeks of July are fun filled with birthdays! Jenn gets to finish off the birthday fun. For being 12 years older than me, Jennifer and I have always had a really close relationship. She was always the sister that let me go EVERYWHERE with her and let me hang out when I was in elementary with all of her college friends. We got ready every morning together for years, have traveled all over together, moved back in together, traveled somemore together, laughed together, cried together, went to concerts together and anything else you can think of in between. I am so much like Jenn it's scary!
LeaderShape 2003 Florida 2003 SLCC Fun 2004
Mexican Rivera Cruise 2007 American Idol Live Concert 2008
Disneyland 2008
Keith Urban 2009
DisneyWorld 2010
WestFest 2010
I love you so much and so glad I have a wonderful oldest sister. You are the best! I'm so happy I live so close and get to see you all the time. Thanks for letting me celebrate your birth and the amazing Tim McGraw concert!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER!

No comments:

Post a Comment