"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Monday, September 27, 2010

You mess with me.... you mess with the WHOLE trailer park

What would summer be without having a "White Trash Night" at the Demolition Derby. It is a great way to let your inner trailer park out. I had the best time and counting down the days until the next one.
Our white trash family photo
Watch out, Sophia! Aunt Natalie may bite your head off!
Haddie's smile is just too cute!
Please look at this white trash baby. She had no shoes. (Good job, Matt) and then her underwear was hanging out. Doesn't get much more demolition derby than that!
Now this face is classic, Sophia was devasted when her car lost in the first round. She was so upset. Well she never seem to pick a winning car. By time we were in the final round, emotions were high and when her car was flipped over the tears were flowing at a high rate. Too funny!
Such a wonderful time with the family. Until our next White Trash Night!

1 comment:

  1. MB! I am so glad you are back to posting...even if it was WT night...but I am from Evanston so I can speak-a your language.
    Big hugs from EG!

    ReplyDelete