"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Sunday, November 21, 2010

People in my life that I am grateful for...

There are so many things and people I am thankful for. I love this time of year when you are able to reflect more than usual on the things that you are thankful for. Today I am thankful for the special people in my life. I am incredibly lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. They are such incredible examples to me and this I am thankful for.
My Family
I have the World's Best Family! I'm so thankful for our wonderful Sunday dinners we spend together. The times around the piano singing. The times laughing so hard together until our stomaches hurt or we are crying. The times where we pitch in and help each other. The amount of love we have for each other in one in a million and I'm so glad I get to be apart of this family.
My Sisters
Three best friends. No matter how mad they make me, I will still love them at the end of the day. I'm so thankful for my wonderful sisters. They are three incredible women and I love them so much. They have let me tag along with them for years and done it with a smile and taught me so much about life! Thanks for letting me steal your clothes, make-up, furniture and anything else you can think of. I'm so glad I have such amazing sisters to look up to.
My Mama
Anyone that has met this woman knows that she is one special lady and I'm thankful I get to call her my mom! She is one person that everything she touches turns to gold. I'm so thankful she has been the person to mold me into the woman I am today. She is so full of love and I don't know what I would do without her! My Papa

Who doesn't love Big Earl? He is one funny guy and I'm so thankful for him. He has taught me the importance of working hard and if you are going to do something give it your all! I cherish my time at Lagoon with him and seeing him everyday I went to work. I also love his phone calls
The Kiddos
I'm so grateful to be "Aunt Mo". These kiddos make my life so much better. I love their little kisses and loves. I love that they call me everyday to say hi and tell me to come play with them. I love when they will hold my hand even when they get big. I love they want to have sleepovers or ride with me in the car. I love their unconditional love and the laughter they bring. I'm so thankful for these 7 kiddos and can't wait for the 8th to be here!
Lindsey & Stacy The best thing that happened to me from working at the zoo, was meeting these two ladies. I'm so thankful for their friendship and the fun times we have together. I know without a doubt I can always count on them for anything. The time spent living with these ladies is probably top on my fun list. I'm so thankful for their friendship!
My Langles
I'm thankful for my friend, Amy! She is such an incredible person and I miss her like crazy. I'm so glad that I was able to go and spend 5 days with her last month. Best time ever! (Thanks again) I'm so grateful for her wonderful example to me. Also, I'm thankful for her encouragement and help to get our Master's Degree so quickly! I miss this lady a lot and work is not the same without her. But thankful for technology that keeps us in touch with each other!
My pal, Talia Jo
Pals like Talia do not come around very often, so when you find them you keep them. I have so many memories with this girl all going back to the 8th grade. We have been in student government together, spent countless holidays together, worked many summers at Lagoon, been on many trips, graduated high school and now college, been through numerous break ups and still feels like we are at the beginning of our friendship. I'm thankful for people like Talia in my life and know that I am better for knowing her.
Cassia
My longest friend, Cassia. We go all the way back to 7th grade. We have been best friends ever since. No matter the distance, no matter the time, she is always my best friend. So many memories with this girl. So thankful to have someone that knows me so well and is there to support me day or night.
Todd
I have known Todd since 2000 and have lost touch with him for a few years and now he is back better than ever. I'm thankful for the random night running into him when he moved back to SLC. He has been the friend that I needed through everything this past year. He has kept me smiling and laughing and reminds me when I need to let things go. Todd is a hard worker and is so dedicated and has taught me so much. I'm thankful for old friends like Todd that make my life better.
There are so many people that I am thankful for and my life has been so blessed because of them. I am one lucky person and know without these incredible people I would not be the person I am today. Without these people my life would be very different and probably very dull.
I'm so thankful for the wonderful people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment