
This is a shout out to one of the most wonderful ladies in the WHOLE entire world.
I'm so incredibly blessed to call her, Mom.
She is one of those people that everything she touches turn to gold.
My Mom is one of the most caring people.
She has made her world us girls and I can never thank her enough for
everything she has given me.
I know many sacrifices were made to for: braces, singing, piano, dance lessons, cars, the countless performance you watched, the endless pairs of shoes I HAD to have, the many expensive dance dresses and everything else that we wanted "needed".
Thanks for being the best mom I could ever ask for.
I'm so grateful when I call and get to talk to you. You make my day.
I miss seeing you every morning and you telling me to "I love you! Have a good day!"
I love you, Mommy!
Hope you had the best birthday ever!
(Sorry, you had to get off the cruise ship and come back to reality.)
Love ya mama best!!
ReplyDelete