"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Monday, June 6, 2011

Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks...

Doesn't baseball games just scream summertime? One would think, but thanks to the lovely Utah weather us ladies were bundled up. Here is a picture of Lindsey right before she got called "homely", yes, I said homely. The story goes something like this. We all piled our blankets to our Lindsey Lou and we were off to get treats for the remaining part of the game. We came back to find a giant mound of blankets and coats on Lindsey and I told her that she looked "homeLESS". The nice gentleman 5 rows behind us, loudly said more like "homely". Seriously?!? All of us ladies gave him a look of death and proceeded to mock him for the rest of the game.
I look forward to the many Bee's games this summer and hope that the weather turns around so it actually feels like summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment