"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Did someone have a birthday yesterday?

They sure did! It's a birthday shout out for my brother Matt!
Happy Birthday, Matt! (yesterday)
Matt needs no introduction. He has been my brother since I was 15 years old. But it feels like it was so much longer since my sister and him dated when I was in elementary. Matt is an awesome brother and does a good job trying to keep me in line.
Matt is always giving me a hard time and trying to figure out what is going on in my life. He also is quite the "fix it" man and has helped on a few projects at my house.
Matt is an amazing husband, father and brother. I'm grateful that he is part of the crazy Best Family. He trys to keep things under control and makes us laugh.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Matt. (even if you were at Scout Camp)

No comments:

Post a Comment