I can't believe the fourth has already come and gone.
The Best Family celebrated in Layton fashion starting with the early morning 5k. I missed the finished line this year thanks to waking up late. But joined the gang at the city breakfast. From there we headed to the parade to cheer on our fellow Lancers and watch the kids throw many "pop its". From there we headed to the crowded park to see all the fun boothes and have a mini Layton reunion. You gotta love small towns! Our own red, white & blue kiddos
After we were roasted at the park we headed to my best pal, Talia's pool for a little fun in the sun. There were many diving & swimming contests through out the afternoon. It's great to have nice friends that let you use their pool on a hot day!
After the pool, we headed back to M&D's house to have a BBQ and start the fireworks. We had quite the smoke bomb dance party with all the kiddos.
Happy first 4th of July, Baby Porter
After the BBQ and some fireworks the Collier family and I headed down to the Layton park to watch the fireworks.
I love my little girlie girls, and boy does our family have them. Cute little Haddie had her hair in 2 braids and a bun. I told Haddie I was going to do my hair like hers and she kindly said, "my mom will do it for you." So shortly after that we were twiners.
I'm so thankful to live in a country of freedom. I'm grateful for all the sacrifices that our made on my behalf and the people who have lost their lives and have given up being with their families to protect our country.
GOD BLESS THE USA Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment