"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Saturday, July 23, 2011

This little Kitty is Three Years Old TODAY!

This little Princess turned three years old.
I can't believe it.
I still remember going to the hospital to hold this little chipmunk.
She is full of sugar and spice. (emphasis on the spice)
and chooses when she is going to be nice. (especially to her Auntie)
She is full of personality and loves anything that sparkles, just like her mama!
Julie couldn't have made a more perfect daughter if she tried.
She loves to be the center of attention and LOVES to be girly!

Somedays she loves me more than others. Apparently this day she loved me a little less. (I asked for her to smile and she immediately gave me a look and turned her back) Happy Birthday, Chrissy!

Aunt Mo loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment