"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

And think she lived 6 whole years without me!

The October Best family birthday's are well on their way! 
BIRTHDAY ALERT!  BIRTHDAY ALERT! Today is my sissy's birthday!

Natalie likes to pretend like her life would be better if I wouldn't have been born and she was the baby.  We all know that is not true and she would be so lonely without her baby sister. 

There are a few things everyone should know about Natalie:  she is a jokester,  she is extremely talented, a beautiful mother and her daughter's hair will ALWAYS look better than any other little girl, she is a fantastic person to go to the pool with, a great sister and friend. 
I'm very lucky that I have 3 wonderful sisters that take such good care of their little sister and so thankful that Natty has finally accepted me as a part of the family.  Thank you for being such a great big sister and letting me be an extended part of your family and love your babies!
I hope Haddie has the best day ever planned for you too!  I love you Natty! 

10-4 good buddy!
Over & out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I'm pretty sure I had the exact same ESPRIT shirt. And that fanny pack? Tres Chic! I think you and your sisters are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete