"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I fell for fall

Like most people, especially in Utah, I LOVE fall. 
This years fall has been incredible and created many memories.
I love the color of the mountains and the smell of spice and chill in the air.


Like most years, I've spent a good amount of time at Frightmares. 
With the Wicked Witch being a familar face we spent an extra amount of time there! 
The kids loved, Julie loved it and I loved it!

Gabers had his Halloween program at school and had been telling me about it for weeks.
So naturally I headed up to Layton and watched this little guy sing
lots of fun songs and tell knock knock jokes!

Did I mention that we really liked Lagoon? 

Best part of Lagoon is this lil' Bubba gets to hang with me the whole time. 
And I couldn't be happier with that!
He is getting too big!

Porter LOVES watching Aunt Julie performing and this is how excited he was when her show started. 
TOO CUTE!

Halloween is also another Fall Favorite.  
Us ladies attended Aaron's Annual Halloween Bash.
(Yes, I know my costume was lame. It was cuter in my head)
But incase you were curious... I am a lumberjack!
 Halloween Round #2
Stacy & Lindsey's Halloween Hoorah
They had skipped the Halloween party for a couple of years,
so it was nice to feel back at home
(and I needed to redeem myself from my last costume attempt)



I cannot believe we have already had our first snow fall in the valley
 and there is more than a fall chill in the air.
I'm grateful for another wonderful fall and already counting down the days until summer is back so we are closer to fall.
Until summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment