Girls just wanna have fun!
And this little lady is no exception. I stopped by her house a few weeks ago on a Friday afternoon. And she said, "you know what would be fun? Me sleeping over at your house!" And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. My weekend was planned. We had the best sleepover over and then headed to get pedicures with one of my dearest friends. Haddie was grinning from ear to ear during her pedicure and was playing on the ipad. This little girl knows how to have fun and certainly has her Auntie wrapped around her finger.
Moments like this make me love being an Auntie.
I sure hope my babies will cherish these moments as much as I do.
Okay, there is something wrong when your little niece gets a pedicure before I have ever had my first! Will you be my auntie too? ;)
ReplyDelete