"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Monday, March 26, 2012

Finally comin' along...

After being in my house for almost three years, I have finally finished the upstairs family room/kitchen area.  (that is until I start a kitchen remodel to add a back splash)
Thanks for my mama's wonderful old tables that she was finished with at her place and a few cans of paint I have two new additions to my house and couldn't be happier with them.

I also finally went and picked our material to recover my pillows on my couch.  They turned out really fun too.  

3 comments:

  1. Morgan - your house is so cute. I am going to need you to give me some serious tips. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Morgan! I found your blog from your Facebook page and just have to say your house is SO cute but YOU are even more cute! It is great to see how wonderful you are doing. Also, you are the sweetest Aunt to your darling nieces and nephews; they are lucky to have you. I loved the picture of you with Jolie at Disneyland too! Anyway, it's great to be in touch with you again!
    Love,
    Amy ("Simmons")
    :)

    ReplyDelete