"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My MODERN day crush

Who doesn't love Modern Family?  or I guess I should say who doesn't love Phil Dunphy?  
Because I sure do! 
I was completely star struck when I saw him walk through the door.
I was too chicken then to ask if I could get a picture with him.
BUT THEN he ended up coming outside when I was hanging out on the patio. 
Luckily when he came back to go inside there was nobody around and my friend was sweet enough to ask. 
He was SO SO nice and took a couple of pictures with us.
Love when my celebrity crushes are even nicer in person!

2 comments:

  1. he's adorable! and such a cute picture! i definitely have a crush as well. i saw him from a distance at a jazz game once... watched him more than the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PHIL - NO WAY! I'm very jealous, Phil is a favorite of mine as well. Clearly you are living right. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete