I'm declaring last week, my Mama's week.
She pretty much deserves everyday to be a celebration of how wonderful she is.
This last Thursday, my Mom was awarded a Davis CARE award.
(Now, I'm sure most people are thinking what in the world is CARE award? Davis county school district awards 10 people in the entire district for their outstanding acheivement and contribution to the district. And what makes this award even cooler is that you are nominated by your peers.)
Our family was able to go and watch her receive this award and all of us couldn't have been more proud.
She looked beautiful.
She was surrounded by people who love and appreciate her.
AND she didn't fall going up the stairs!
I love this Mom of mine so much.
She works so hard for our family and is constantly serving those around her.
Even though I wasn't able to spend the day with her on Mother's Day because she was on a cruise with her mom, I hope she knows how much I love her and appreciate her in my life.
She is an example to me.
And I LOVE her!
Happy Mother's Day, Mom
and
Congrats on your Davis CARE Award!
Aww your mom has always been so sweet. Congrats to her!
ReplyDelete