"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Alpine Slide

I forget how many fun things our great state has to offer, until out of towners come and we go explore.  
Park City is one of those places I don't go nearly enough. 
My friend, Dave came to town to visit from Kansas City and after a fun day at the pool we decided to all head up to Park City and ride the Alpine Slide.
Dave, me, Staci, Tyler and Zach  (picture courtesy of Tyler's instagram)

 
 Tyler and I decided to race or should I say who go to the bottom first, since there is a rule about racing.  Little did I know my friend is a CHEATER! So here is my loser face!  (BOOO to the cheater!)


There was perfect weather in Park City and suprisingly enough, not a lot of people.  We walked right on the slide and sat immediately for dinner.  It's officially decided I need to take more Fridays off and go enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment