We went back to the fair for a second time.
I'm sure most of you are thinking... didn't she already go?
Sure did!
But we missed the diving show and wanted to see what this show was all about...
Plus, I wanted to go on the slide again.
So happens my dear friend, Jilly and her hubby were going that night too.
So we meet up with them and played for a while.
After watching the divers, eating tasty fair food and petting all the animals we naturally went over to the Big Yellow Slide to watch Breky go down for her first time.
But what kind of Auntie would I be just watching?
I had to go down again... okay maybe three times!
Is it a bad sign when the people working the slide know you by name and recognize you from a couple nights earlier?
Already counting down until the fair comes back.... or should I say the Big Yellow Slide?
Either way, I am excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment