This last weekend the Brigham City Temple was dedicated.
What a neat experience to be apart of.
This is the first temple dedication I can remember going to in a long time.
The words that were spoken were so inspiring and felt like they were directed towards me.
I was incredibly touched when they were speaking about the
journey to the temple doesn't end after you have taken out your endowments.
It is about continuing to keep those promises.
This world is not an easy place.
The trials and struggles given to each of us is mind blowing at times.
I am beyond grateful for my knowledge and
the love our Heavenly Father extends when we need it the most.
I have spent many hours at the temple and grounds recently.
The peace and comfort received while in the temple and on the grounds is unreal and almost indescribable.
I thankful for my Heavenly Father who has made me realize this at a time when I needed it the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment