"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The end of a Saga

  After several years of traditions, the Twilight Saga is complete. 
I'm a huge fan of the story and the books.
The movies not as much. 
But I will say, they did a great job on this one. 
Too bad it took them until the 5th movie to figure out 

I have always gone opening night with, Miss Stacy May and company.
and then the following day with my Mom, sisters and Preston, our favorite stylist.
A tradition that I am sad to see end, but looks like we will just have to replace the tradition with the Hunger Games.  


 

During the last 5 minutes of the movie, when Bella was able to show Edward all of the memories they had together made me remember how much I loved the story.  
Still years later, I love in New Moon with her running through the streets of Italy to save Edward. 
Best Twilight moment ever. 
And one of my favorite traditions ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment