"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Sunday, February 10, 2013

From Babe to Tot

 I cannot believe this little man is two years old today!  
I remember laying in bed, two years ago, with Gabe and Haddie wondering if they were going to have a brother or sister?

This little spit fire has brought such joy to our family. 
He is a Papa's Boy.
Really loves his Aunt Mo.
A really "good" helper.
Loves to sing.
And will make sure you know if he is unhappy! 



I love my daily phone calls, even though I feel bad everytime I say I love you on the phone, he yells back "NO!" because he knows "Bye Bye" is the next phrase.  (I'm getting really good at just hanging up without using the "B word"


After a little bit of asking him "How old are you?" He finally figured it out!  


Porter,
I cannot believe you are two whole years! 
Your Auntie loves you so much and hope that you will always love her. 
Stay sweet and don't let that sister of yours push you around.

Happy Birthday, little cutie!

Love, 
Aunt Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment