Life is hard.
It's safe to say, I have had it relatively easy.
I have two parents that love each other.
Created a home of support and love.
Have three wonderful sisters.
who I idolize and their families and love their kiddos more than anything.
As humans, we are all quick to judge.
Essentially, many times through out the day we may feel we were "dealt the worst set of cards".
The truth is this.
Everyone is fighting something hard.
Life is hard enough.
Be kind.
Love each other.
Love people that are different than you.
Regardless of the battles that I am personally fighting.
How difficult some moments are.
Or how alone or wronged I feel.
I will remember we are all fighting hard battles.
We all need love and understanding.

love this post! that is one of my very favorite sayings, and always serves as a great reminder!
ReplyDelete