"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Monday, April 1, 2013

Lord Huron Concert

I love finding new music gems.
My friends Todd & Josh were kind enough to pass on Lord Huron to me.
They are amazing.
So when I received a random call from Josh letting me know they were coming to SLC, I was so excited!

The concert was better than I thought.
There are so talented and sound even better live.


Fast forward to the next afternoon, I went running and then went straight to my hair cut.
I have NEVER gone to my hair cut in gym clothes.
As I was pulling in the entire Lord Huron band was hanging out in the parking lot.
I talked to them for a minute and they were SO nice.
Despite my homeless appearance I got a picture with them.

Lesson learned: Don't leave your house in clothes you wouldn't want to meet a hot band in.

But if you haven't heard any of Lord Huron's stuff, you should look them up.
You will not be dissapointed.

2 comments:

  1. You still look beautiful in gym clothes! Also, I love your bangs in your first picture! Maybe I'll have to give these guys a listen so I can be more in the know with what's going on! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jilly! I miss you sooo much! I can't wait to come out and see you guys! LOVE YOU!

      Delete