"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Farewell, Joshua

One of my dearest friend, Josh, whom I love and adore, recently decided to move to San Diego.
I was less than thrilled by this idea because I love having him right down the street. 
I met Josh through my friend, Todd.  
And the rest is history. 
It almost seems like Josh has always been in my life.
At least my SLC life. 
He use to come over to our house on Midwest for "Monday Night Madness"
We attended the St. Patty's Day parade together. 
Cooked Saturday morning breakfast together.
Josh is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. 

Last week was Josh's last week so I had to have one more night out on the dance floor with him.

And we needed to have one last Saturday morning breakfast together. 
Followed by his final Farewell Party that night.
I will surely miss this boy and having the luxury of seeing him with a moments notice.
He is quality. 
I am lucky to call him a life long friend. 
Can't wait to see him in July

No comments:

Post a Comment