"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weekend recap

This summer has been spent jetting around to several different places. 
This last weekend I was home and enjoying all the summer I could. 

Started the weekend off with playing tennis with fellas. 
It is never a dull moment on the court with them. 
Zac and I brought our game faces. 
After tennis I headed for my very late birthday date with Chloe.  
Yes, I'm 3 months late taking her on her birthday date.  
She picked to go to lunch and Color Me Mine.  
We had a great time together and love spending quality time with my babes. 
Saturday was 104 degrees.  
So that means one thing. 
Pool time with Philly.
After the pool I took my bike out for the first time this season. 
It was fun to ride through Sugarhouse with my dear friend, Rachael. 
She is moving to San Fran in two weeks so it was great to pedal around the city together. 
Love this girl.  
Sure going to miss her. 
We biked all around but somehow ended up at Cafe Trio in the middle of our ride.
Still not sure how that happened?
Okay, fine!  We planned it.  
Delicious. 
Such a great weekend. 
How in the world is it already the end of July?
Please don't go, summer! 

1 comment:

  1. um, you are NOT ALLOWED to look that beautiful when you're wet at the pool! JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete