"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Camping at East Canyon

No summer is complete without a family camping trip. 
This year we headed up to East Canyon. 
Jennifer was out of town and the husbands all were gone so it was just us girls, the kiddos and Jason. 
My parents came up during the evening to eat dinner with us and then my Papa came up to ride the jet skis with us. 
It was a great time. 

The first afternoon we rented this for the kiddos. 
I think the adults may or may not have had more fun. 
It worked us though! 
Jason and I were in charge of dinner that night so we cooked hot dogs for all!
The kiddos were so excited to sit by the fire and roast marshmallows. 

The kiddos clearly don't like Jason!  
Good thing he is a good sport with all of them!

Who doesn't love waking up to these little cutie!  
With 12 of us in a tiny little tent/cabin thing it makes for a really long night! 

Yay for morning cereal! 
We sure do love summer and doing fun things like this. 
I can't believe how big all my babies are getting. 
I don't like it one bit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment