"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Another year older.....

Another year has come and gone. 
I'm not sure where the time has gone?
This year seems like it went so fast. 
A blink of an eye and I'm expected to say I am a year older. 
I'm not sure that is going to happen this year. 

I am so lucky to have friends and family that help made this year so special. 
Jason put together a dinner and celebration with my nearest and dearest the 28th. 
He knows me well and planned a night at Cafe Trio and ended at the Westerner.










It was a great night being with my friends. 
I loved being with my friends and having a great time together. 
If planning a night wasn't enough, Jason completely surprised me with this beauty.  
He had me going into Michael Kors months ago so he could looked at watches. 
Turns out, it was all to see which watches I loved. 
He picked this one out and it hasn't left my wrist since. 
So unexpected.  
 I worked on my actual birthday. 
But my University of Phoenix family helped me celebrate ALL day long. 
I'm so lucky to work with so many people I like so much. 

My friends and family also filled my day with facetime calls, birthday songs and snap chats! 
So much love ALL day long. 

All I wanted to do that night was go to my Zumba class. 
So Jason and I went to the gym and then grabbed take out on the way home. 
Perfect way to end my 28th birthday.   

1 comment: