"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Monday, January 27, 2014

My Main Squeeze



I love pups. 
Especially when they belong to me. 
I had Gracie for 6 years and loved her dearly. 
This last summer, I had to put her down. 
I am still so sad about it. 
And don't really talk much about it still. 
She was MY first dog. 
She was so sweet and just loved to be by people, especially me and my dad. 

I thought it would be a really long time before I got a dog.  
Turns out this little man stole my heart. 

Meet Oliver. 
He is four months and just wants to be with me. 
He loves anything squeaky and to snuggle. 
He was a spur of the month decision and I haven't regretted it once. 
Daphnee, my roommate said it perfectly.  
"We are a dog house, we need a dog here."
Ollie has won the hearts of many in the few weeks he has been with me. 

My sister, Jennifer, was nice enough to go and get Ollie last week when I was teaching. 
I was sent this picture. 
Being a pup is hard. 

2 comments: