Me and California belong together.
Until, I spend the weekend in the traffic.
Paying $14.50 for a movie.
and can't find anywhere to park.
Regardless of the crazy California life, my weekends belong on the beach with these fellas.
Dalt and I planned a trip to see our favorite Matt.
On the agenda, beach, food, shopping and Matt time.
We accomplished all of those very well.
Friday we spent at Venice beach.
I fell in love with that place.
We walked the canals after we spent the afternoon on the beach.
It was so beautiful.
Our friends were recently in Dublin and took these very serious pictures on a bridge.
This was our version.
I would say we nailed it.
After showered and had a nap we went out to the Grove for shopping and a late night movie.
Our Saturday was filled with brunch, shopping, naps and hitting the town.
We finished off our last day going to Santa Monica and relaxing on the beach and walking 3rd street.
This was just the weekend that I needed.
It was great to have some relaxing time with these boys.
They are great and some of my best friends.






No comments:
Post a Comment