Just before I finished the Divergent series, I picked up this gem.
A friend had recommended it to me right when I started reading Divergent.
I quick 5 days later, I was a hot mess.... again.
Confession: I was watching my sisters kiddos for 5 days and found myself zonked out at 10:00pm with the kiddos. My body in complete shock with the amount of sleep woke up at 5:00am and I was wide awake.
I started to read the last 100 pages. At 6:30, I was a puddle of tears and without anymore stories.
They are releasing a movie of this book next month.
I will be excited to see the story on the big screen.
But word to the wise, John Green is a Nicholas Sparks type of writer.
Leaves you sad.
What is the next book I should read?
Needs to have a love story in it.


No comments:
Post a Comment