"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Tender mercies

Tender mercies.
I am positive that I don't even recognize a large portion of the tender mercies given to me. 
These last couple of weeks have been full of them. 
I am grateful. 

I'm beyond grateful for my family. 
Specifically my Mom. 
She has shown a whole new level of bravery. 
She is strong. 
She is a fighter. 
And I'm grateful that her treatment has gone so well. 

I was driving down a road in South Jordan.  
 "Love Someone" started playing 
and I started to think about my angels in the sky.
I started thinking about Zach and I looked over and I was on his road. 
It is little things like this that let me know he is with me.

1 comment:

  1. Morgan I had no idea your mom was undergoing treatment. I am not sure what for, but I will certainly keep her in my prayers. I too love tender mercies. Heavenly Father is very aware of all of us.

    ReplyDelete