"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Sunday, November 9, 2014

10 days in SoCal

Originally my plan was to go and meet Natalie and her family for a couple of days at Disney. 
Before I knew it I have extended my trip to a 10 day Southern California Extravaganza.

I started out my weekend in LA, with my old pal Nergal. 
As always he is a great host.  
We went to the UCLA game and then met up with a few friends. 
We always have such a great time. 

On Sunday, Matt and Jenni came up to LA and spent the day with me. 
I am so bugged I don't have any pictures from this weekend. 
We were all too busy having fun to smile for the camera. 

Monday morning, I headed to Long Beach to meet the family. 
We got to our house and headed to Disney. 
Lots of magic moments happened for my little people. 

































After 5 days of hot weather in Disney. 
I was ready to say goodbye to Mickey and head South to San Diego. 
I was able to spend the weekend with Matt and Jenni in SD. 
It was great to be with them. 
They are family. 


I'm not sure what I am going to do if I ever have to cut back on my travel. 
I love it and refills my cup. 

I only hope 2015 can be as good in the travel department as this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment