"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Ladies night

Two years ago, I made myself a commitment.
2 hours a week was dedicated 100% to me. 
I have honored this commitment and chose to spend that time at the gym with these cute ladies. 

It has been a game changer to put myself first.  
I'm amazed how much of my time is filled by others and if I let people ALL my time would be filled.
This has been a game changer for me both mentally and physically.

Bonus part of all this, I got to meet and make friends with these fun ladies. 
Three of them are having babies so we did a big shower celebration for them. 


Poor Heidi. 
She had a whole lot of boobs in here face. 

Side note:  I'm only 5'5" and tower over most of these gals. 
5'5" people.... that is average..  and I'm a freakin giant.   



No comments:

Post a Comment