"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Viva la Mexico

There are some real perks of being single without kids. 
For me there is a lot of traveling. 
I love it. 
Even better that I have a bunch of friends that do the same thing. 

I was lucky enough to receive an invite to Rocky Point, Mexico from Cristina and her friends in Phoenix. 
I booked my flight to Phoenix and we drove across the border the next morning. 

It was beautiful, relaxing and great weekend to spend with my girl Kiki.


Cristina cannot stay awake in cars.  
We had only been driving for less than an hour.  






Too bad this beach fire got shut down real fast by the hotel staff.

It was a weekend of basically consuming tacos, tacos and more tacos. 



It was a great time had by all.  
I'm sad that I can't make it on the next trip in a few weeks. 
But believe you me, I will join this crazy crew again down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment