3 years ago
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Feeling lucky...
I have recently been promoted into a BRAND new position at work. I feel so incredibly blessed to have this opportunity to help shape and mold this new position. I am still working at University of Phoenix but now I am a trainer for the finance and academic counselors. This is a perfect fit for me, especially after teaching my class at LDSBC. It was such an amazing experience and can't wait for my next class to start in the fall! It will be fun to "teach" the counselors and coach them towards success! I have worked at UOP for 2 years already and have been given so many incredible opportunities to spread my wings! It makes me so thankful when I watch the news and hear stories of people losing their jobs that I work for a stable company. It is times like these that make you count your blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment