"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Friday, May 8, 2009

A new homeowner!

Ladies and Gentlemen... It's official! I am a homeowner. After looking, looking and more looking I finally purchased a townhome in Taylorsville. I closed last Wednesday and have been spending ever minute in there remodeling and painting. It is ALMOST done! Thanks to all my wonderful friends and incredible family. My poor parents have spent every evening down at my place since I closed trying to get it ready for me to move in. My sweet Papa, even took off time from work to help me! I LOVE YOU, MOM & DAD! Ready or not... Move in day is TOMORROW! Me and 3 roommates are moving in. It is very exciting and overwhelming all at the same time. I will be excited to function on more than 4 hours of sleep a night and stop being covered in dirt and paint. I will put before and after shots of everything up once I am moved in!

2 comments:

  1. How come I never even knew you had a blog??? I just saw your link on my blog, otherwise I would have never seen it!! Congrats on the new house! What a great time to buy - I can't wait to see pictures. I am still planning on lunch sometime. After this week, I have two weeks off of traveling so we should definitely plan something then! Give me a call!

    ReplyDelete