This post is dedicated to my best friend Cassia Leigh. I have known her for 12 years and been best friends for 11. (The first year doesn't count because apparently she hated me for making the musical! haha! Really I danced with a umbrella and had really bad hair .... Nothing to hate a girl over, Cass!) Seriously, I love this girl to death and would do ANYTHING for her. Even fly out to Washington just to drive back to Utah! :) Cass and I have been together through
thick and thin. We have so many memories with this girl. I remember all summer long riding our bikes to each others house just to hang out. We have been there through a many heartbreaks, trials and so many adventures together. I'm so excited for her and Tyrell to be parents and to add one more kiddo to Aunt Mo's list! Congrats! Can't wait for you to be back in Utah this summer, Cass! Here our some fun photos from our 11 year journey....

All dolled up to go to Senior Cotillion, 2002

Cassia's Wedding, 2006

Cassie's Birthday Celebration, 2009
Cassia, thanks for always being such a great best friend. I would be lost without you. You are such an amazing example to me and will forever be grateful for you. Thanks for a great 11 years... and here to 100 more! Love you, Cassia!
Thanks for updating your blog and giving me something to do ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you sent me to your blog just to make this pregnant girl cry...again!
ReplyDeleteMorg, I love you so much!! I can't believe how much time has passed! You are and will forever be my best friend! You're the best friend I wish I could be. I know I could count on you to be there if the whole world fell down on me! I've never known someone so fun, compassionate, beautiful, intelligent and loyal as you are! What the heck are you doing with me?? I miss your face like crazy! I can't wait to get back!!
PS: you need to email me any and all photos you have of us! I'll do the same for you...of course, I need to scan them in first. (use www.yousendit.com -- that way you can send lots of photos much faster :)
I love you darlin! Thanks for the good cry today! I needed it!!