Here is to my parents who just celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary together on July 15th. I am so lucky to have 2 incredible parents who love each other so much and have raised me in such a wonderful home. I am so grateful for all the many things they do for me and what examples they are to me and my family!
For their Anniversary celebration we took them to dinner and gave them a photo book that had pictures from the last 40 years. It was so much fun making and watching our family evolve. I love my parents more than anything! They are the BEST!
I love you Mama & Papa!
Happy 40th Anniversary!
Happy 40th Anniversary!
I love you too second ma and pa!!
ReplyDeleteIt's great to hear from you! I'm excited to read your blog. =) And congrats to your parents. That is AWESOME!! I hope to be in their position one day for sure.
ReplyDelete