"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cole's the Boss!

Happy Birthday Coleton!
Today, is my nephew, Cole's 4th birthday. This kid is one excited kid! I called him this morning to wish him a happy birthday and he told me "I better hurry because it's his birthday!" and also that he has a "busy day planned!" What 4-year old says that? So so cute! This is one handsome boy and I can't believe he is getting so big! Here's to Cole's day to be the BOSS!
I love you, Cole!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute!!! Happy Birthday to Cole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a birthday the day after your cute nephew! You DO get the prize for the best aunt in the universe! I love you Morgie! Happy Birthday. I'm GLAD you were born....love Mother Theresa

    ReplyDelete