"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Next Destination Decided.

That's right. My next destination has officially been decided. I have wanted to go to Greece for quite sometime and every day it seems to be something I want to do more and more. (Amy, I also blame this on you seeing your pictures) So I am going to do it. I think (which I know he will come) I have talked my dear friend Branden to come with me. We will have a great time and I will get to see a country that completely fascinates me.
Seriously who wouldn't want to go here? I figure since I don't have kids or a husband. Why not? And I am off. It will take sometime to buy my flight but it will be worth every penny.
Greece 2010, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I'm a little jealous! How fun that you travel so much! That will be quite the trip to look forward too!!

    ReplyDelete