The time finally came and now I am back to the grind. It was a wonderful vacation and I think about sitting by the pool all day while I am in my cubie working. Oh the joys of work! Here are the rest of my pictures from Hawaii. (They are out of order. Sorry, the uploader is stupid) I suggest everyone goes to Hawaii. We met a lot of nice people and earned a great tan. Yes, I said earned. It was hard work sitting outside all day for 9 days!
Poor Chloe was so tired. She feel asleep at the beginning of the show. But at least she remembers the fire and the volcano.

Me and My Sissy

Miss Sophia and her Auntie

These little girls love their Auntie!

I know this is blurry. But take a look at the dancer 2 to my right. He was such good eye candy! WOW!
I love my Sophia!

This was such a fun night. I wish more cultures liked to dance around without their shirts on. Too bad I didn't get a picture with the HOT dancer!

Thanks for planning such a wonderful trip, Jennifer and John! And thanks for bringing me along. LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment