"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Beach. A Camera, And people I love.

Our last night on the island we went to take some pictures on the beach. Last spring, my sister attempted to take family photos with the girls and Chloe was less than cooperative. So we tried it again and we captured a few great pictures. I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE!
This was a very real face... The tide went A LOT higher on this one.

These little girls look so much like their pretty mommy! Especially Sophia.




This trip has been absolutely wonderful. It really couldn't have come at a better time for me. Kauai is a little piece of heaven that I am glad that I know about now. It is so peaceful and beautiful. I can now see why so many people come to Hawaii every year.

1 comment:

  1. Morgan, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of you getting surprised by the wave! Hilarious! What a great moment to capture on camera! Glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete