This coat is so cute! I can't decide between this color or red. But I am pretty sure I need to be wearing it this winter!
Rug to go in my kitchen (Target)
Tools of my own to do stuff at my house
Curlers... A girl has to look good and these look pretty cool!
Go Utes! Need I say more! (Mama- these could also be some pretty sweet Christmas Eve PJ's... just sayin!)
MAC Lipglass- Color- Oh Baby! This stuff is amazing!
Cute Earrings from AE
Also, from American Eagle
A very "Morgan" sweatshirt. (that is what Lindsey said at least)
Fun Colored scarfs
Purchased!
I figure since I am not really excited about this birthday at all, I can at least get excited for some birthday surprises. I am hoping for a fanastic year with being a quarter of a century and all. If I could turn back time I would go back to the age of 21. That was a great age. I know most people at that age want to be older. Not me. I want to be the perfect age of 21. But I guess I will see how 25 shakes out for me. Ready or not it is coming quick.
I figure since I am not really excited about this birthday at all, I can at least get excited for some birthday surprises. I am hoping for a fanastic year with being a quarter of a century and all. If I could turn back time I would go back to the age of 21. That was a great age. I know most people at that age want to be older. Not me. I want to be the perfect age of 21. But I guess I will see how 25 shakes out for me. Ready or not it is coming quick. 

What's the big deal about being 25? It's just a number silly girl! It doesn't say anything about who you are and what you can do. I am 26 and never felt better! You should live it up girl. Hope you get some fantastic presents.
ReplyDeleteyea for birthdays that coats perfection! love it and I envy your sunshine filled vaca
ReplyDelete