"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Original October Birthday ladies

Today, we celebrated as a family mine and Natalie's birthday. Thanks for sharing your birthday with me, Natty! As usual, we were bothed spoiled by our family. We had a great time! Only thing that would have made this day better is if there would have been a train on the cake like there was 20 years ago! :) Love you, Mama!
This picture is showing my disappointed face that I did not get a rose on my birthday cake! Luckily, I have the world's greatest Mom that gave me hers!
The birthday kids! (We must love you lots, Cole to infringe on our birthdays!)
We had a great time together, like usual! Thanks for the great birthday! I was very spoiled by my friends and family! Here is to a great year... 25 here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment