I have had quite a busy fall between birthdays, Gabe's soccer games, the pumpkin patch, Baby Gage and Hawaii. Here are a few highlights. Gabe has started soccer this fall and LOVES it! He is such a good player and always leads his team to victory! I love getting to watch him and how excited he gets when he scores a goal.

I love this picture and Miss Hadley Mae. I am so lucky to have such cute nieces and nephews. She knows how to steal my heart.

Here is the Soccer Allstar, Gabe! He is such a good soccer player. I love that you can see Matt in the background running with Gabers telling him to "Kick and run!"

Hadley is so proud of her brother!

We all took the kids to the pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect pumpkin. We had such a fun time. Christiana was determined to pick up this pumpkin all by herself!

So many pumpkins to choose from!

Gotta love the hayride to get to the pumpkin patch!
Here is a picture of my birthday present. My new rug! I absolutely love it and it looks like it was designed for my kitchen! Thanks family! You are the best and I love it!

The arrival of Gage Wayne Denton (7lbs. 14 oz. 20.5") on September 22nd at 2:18pm. He is such a sweet, sweet baby! I love him and he is not even mine. My sister took some really precious shots of him (jbpphotography.com they are the one with the baby in the military helmet. They are so precious and tear jerking.) Cass is doing great and loves that boy more than she could ever imagine. I have had so much fun having my best friend back here. I just wish for her and her family's sake it for was different reasons.
I love the fall and can't wait for some more fun... to be continued!
I love that you are so close to your family. What a wonderful thing. Happy birthday to you! Love the rug. Give and Cassia and her baby a hug for me!
ReplyDeleteHello Missy... i know i said Happy Birthday, but i didn't tell you how cute you looked on your b-day! That is definatley one of my fav outfits :)
ReplyDeleteA bit late but Happy Birthday!!! You are so cute and you are always doing such fun things! BTW I have that rug from Target too! Do you have to vacuum yours all the time???
ReplyDeleteWill you tell Cassia good luck from me? She is a such a champ! I blog stalk her, maybe I should just add her to our list...yep, I'm going to, hopefully she doesn't think I'm crazy. ALSO did you hear about Mr. Joe Everton???
I envy having nieces and nephews. Those are cute pictures especially of the two hugging. SO cute!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Cassie! How exciting.
Oh and love the rug. Where do you live?? I like the picture.