"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A weekend with the kiddos

Excuse the pictures being out of order... I hate the photo upload. Last weekend, I spent up in Layton with my family. It was such a fun weekend. On Sunday, I attended Gabe's Primary Program. He did such a good job singing all the songs and saying his part. Natalie is Primary President and did an excellent job on the program. Her primary is massive but it was so much fun and touching watching all the kiddos sing. On Sunday night, my mom had "Magic Pumpkins" for all the kiddos. She is such a fun Grandma. She had cut a small hole in the bottom and put presents in the pumpkins. It was so much for the kiddos.
Sweet little Hadley Mae with her Auntie!
This picture is my favorite from the whole weekend. Hadley wanted in the picture and we told her to smile and she did this. Oh what fun, 2 year olds are!
I watched Julie's kiddos a couple of times this weekend. The fun Aunt Mo took them to Lagoon. Best type of babysitting... there is plenty of fun to go around. On Saturday we met up with Cassia and her family. The kiddos had so much fun with her sweet little nephew, Dillion.
Christiana wasn't liking the boys in her stroller... at all!
Sometimes she chooses not to hate me!
It was such a fun weekend.... There were so funny things said by the kiddos this weekend... Mainly Cole. Here are some of them:
Coleton: "What is her crazy?" Talking about Aunt Jenn's parking job. One tire was on the sidewalk.
Coleton: "Are you going to turn on Keith Urban or what?"
Dylan: "Aunt Mo, you should stop at that gas station. You really need a coke and while we are here you should just pick up some cupcakes. Those things are GOOD!"
Hadley: "UH? What you say?" In the middle of sacrament meeting when I didn't say a word and the phrase was repeated several more times.
Coleton: " Am I clean?" As he is bent all the way over wanting me to check his bum.
Oh what fun kiddos are! It made me grateful for the fun that they bring but even more grateful for the freedom of my current life. It is nice not to have to seat belt 3 kids in plus grab all their stuff, get them dressed and leave the house somewhat descent. I love kids... but at this point I will just stay the favorite Aunt Mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment